Super Healthy Muesli
This muesli is so tasty with a wee bit of creamy greek yoghurt. You can add 3 cups of large wholegrain oats if you want .
- 150g linseed (or flaxseed)
- 150g coconut chips (the wide thinly sliced stuff)
- 150g sesame seeds
- 150g sunflower seeds
- 150g pumpkin seeds
- 100 g slivered almonds
- 250-300g your favourite mixed nuts (chopped if you want) - Brazil nuts, walnuts, macadamias, cashews and whole almonds
- 2 tbsp any oil
- Step 1 1. Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix well to coat ingredients in the oil
- Step 2 2. Cook in two minute bursts for 4 minutes and then 1 minute bursts in the microwave until lightly browned
- Step 3 OR
- Step 4 Cook at 180 degrees in the oven for 10-15 minutes until nuts and seeds are browned.